LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm cruising around and from behind me I hear a chirp and an orange on black z06 pulls up next to me, but I was in the turn lane, turned into the grocery store, and he pulls in...w/e Nbd, go get my stuff and coming back out the kid (early 20's) is doing hot laps around the parking lot. He finally stops and he's by some guys in a cobalt ss, I HONESTLY hear this guy say its his dads car and he's just learning how to drive stick, and I get in my car to leave, and what does he do, jumps in his, AND STALLS IT!! omg, the smirk I had. Anyways, I pull out onto the street and he goes rippin by me, we both stop at the red light, in front, and it pops green, we both squeal em, were matched and all of a sudden he over revs the sh*it out if it, a go on my way.........pulls up next to me 1/2 mile later, rolls down his window,I missed 2nd gear. (i smile, and say automatic ftw) :cool:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im sure his daddy would have been real proud.......haha, and yeah, great kill lol it made my day

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ikr!!!!! Just pull straight back! :craz28:

·
Registered
70 Posts
I was just thinking that! 2nd is the easiest freakin gear, and he wouldn't have overrevved it if he slipped it into 4th instead of 2nd. Kids and their excuses...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts