·
Premium Member
2,215 Posts
1957 Chevy Bel Air.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha, im pretty sure cameron doesnt have internet hooked up at his new apartment yet so ill have to answer this one for him. his first car was a 1969 volkswagen beetle convertable. it was such a chic car

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
1969 chrysler imperial :drool:

·
Registered
206 Posts
A 1974 Dodge Charger with both sides bashed in. Me and a friend got crazy with bondo and made it ....uh...... better.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I drove my parents '85 S10 Blazer for about 6 months, but the first car that was mine was a '70 Camaro. Bought it with a blown motor and saginaw 3 speed, but it had a 3.73 12-bolt. A junk yard 350 went in, and soon a set of 2.02 camel humps went on. Eventually a budget 355 with the same heads, Comp Cams 280H, Performer intake, 600 vac. sec. carb, and M21 4-speed were added. Actually a bunch of carbs and intakes were used, but I settled on the performent/600 as that is what the car mags were pushing at the time.

car
engine with single plane torquer intake

It ran low 9's in the 1/8 mile, which while pretty slow, was quick enough to be the fastest car at my small high school and would take out 5L Mustangs of the day (87-88).

·
Registered
993 Posts
chuck said:
I drove my parents '85 S10 Blazer for about 6 months, but the first car that was mine was a '70 Camaro. Bought it with a blown motor and saginaw 3 speed, but it had a 3.73 12-bolt. A junk yard 350 went in, and soon a set of 2.02 camel humps went on. Eventually a budget 355 with the same heads, Comp Cams 280H, Performer intake, 600 vac. sec. carb, and M21 4-speed were added. Actually a bunch of carbs and intakes were used, but I settled on the performent/600 as that is what the car mags were pushing at the time.

car
engine with single plane torquer intake

It ran low 9's in the 1/8 mile, which while pretty slow, was quick enough to be the fastest car at my small high school and would take out 5L Mustangs of the day (87-88).
I was the same way with cars, I drove a big fat minivan but it was a handmedown from my parents. My V6 was the first car that I paid for.

couldn't get into those links btw

·
Registered
125 Posts
My first car was a 1980 capri (mustang wanna be). I blew up the stock four banger and we replaced it with a turbo 4 from a 79 mustang. I still miss it from time to time.

·
Registered
101 Posts
My current Z was my 1st car. While I owned the Z I had a '76 Silverado, then '01 S10 Xtreme , and now have a '01 Lincoln LS.

·
Registered
47 Posts
1980 Ford Fiesta (not the later festiva, the original). 1.6 liters of fury, manual brakes, manual steering, manual transmission. And, it weighed about 1,400 lbs....(or so it seemed).

·
Registered
138 Posts
1996 Chevy beretta Z-26. Nothin too special but i loved that car. It was fast enough for me during high school and that was good enough.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
My first car was a 1997 honda accord. Seen there lol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/1970judge/beastwrecked.jpg

I still miss that car. I had plans to rice it and sell it for way more than i paid (back home the ricer thing is in so although i hated teh ricer seen i new i could find some dumb kid to buy it lots more)

i miss the car from time to time. Mostly how good gas mileage it got.

·
Registered
102 Posts
1979 Buick Regal limited in Black

1 - 20 of 50 Posts