LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just thought i would put this out there so others can know about these awesomes header i received today LT1 XS Power Longtubes 1-3/4 stepped to 1 7/8ths 321 stainless with velocity spike which is great I ordered theses headers a few day ago after stumbling across them and can't be happier great price from what i seen in other reviews they fit great i mean you cant beat the price the shipping was super fast 2 days after shipped they were here packaged very well these are not cheaply made header they are solid clean welds and they just look awesome I can't wait to install them on my 1993 lt1 firebird trans am if anyone has any info or tips on installation that would 've great please comment I would like to here from someone who has already installed them so if there's anyone else on here that has these xs power Long tubes let me know also the purchase was
easy and I was able to pay with pay pal I also had a few question on the headers and emailed them and they got right back to me which is a good sign if you ask me customer service was great and I have nothing but good things to say about xs power....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts