LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again! I'm back again with yet another m6 camaro lol. This one is COMPLETELY stock except C6 wheels. So I am looking for complete exhaust, short shifter, suspension, the works. Whatever you have let me know, because I am in the market for everything lol. And if you are in Indiana that would be even better! :cancan:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still looking, really want an air intake that isnt stock!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
up!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry yall ive been chasing a left bank lean problem lately. basically looking at headers right now, Hookers get top of the pile. I have a Moroso on its way and already installed a ripper shifter. next im looking at some suspension and exhaust. basic bolt ons first then engine and trans stuff.

·
Registered
92 Posts
If you really want a big performance upgrade, I have a set of fully CNC'd AFR 180 heads I'll sell you for $1325.

Plus, I am in Indiana, so you can just come and pick them up.

These are a bit more than headers will cost, but then again, they'll probably gain you nearly 100 more HP, so a bit more performance for the money than headers.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
one step at a time lol. unless you wanna trade for this roller body i have out here lol

·
Registered
92 Posts
Just thought I would offer them to you as I saw you were looking for performance mods.

Not looking to trade lol.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am, heads and cam will be down the road though. Wanna do little stuff first

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So far its been a ripper shifter, cai, and hooker longtubes. Need a y pipe for them bad!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts