1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
71 Posts
thing is definitly insane. guy i work with used to have an 02 gts viper, then traded that for an 04 srt-10 viper, then got rid of that and now has the viper truck, which he's planning on supercharging, lol. but hes taken me for rides and they are sick cars stock. i can only imagine what the hennessy is like. if only i had the money

·
Registered
612 Posts
Top Speed: 255 mph

so who is going to be brave enough to test that out?

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha i did 165 and that was a little much for me

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
According to Road and track that thing can break them loose on the 5 to 6 upshift at 160 miles an hour. Yes Very Sick

·
Registered
20 Posts
Enthusiast said:
According to Road and track that thing can break them loose on the 5 to 6 upshift at 160 miles an hour. Yes Very Sick
wow thats just insane, i used to work at a dodge dealership and i got to drive the viper trucks those things are sweet so i can just imagine this car :drool:

·
Registered
612 Posts
did yall look around on the rest of the site? if the porsche carrera GT wasn't fast enough, they have some modifications for it. and there is also a twin turbo system for the ford GT

·
Registered
14 Posts
so whats it do in the 1/4 mile? i know nissan has a skyline or is making one that does 10.06 in the 1/4 they said that is the fastest production car ever...course its a z tune and i consider it more of a tuner car same as hennessy

·
Registered
138 Posts
Vendetta said:
Too bad Hennessey is a ****ing crook. I'd never let him near any money of mine. The guy is a scumbag.
i was waiting for someone to bring this up.

Yeah i would never send him my viper unless i wanted it sitting on blocks for a year while he kept my money.

·
Registered
253 Posts
BADASS :cool:

·
Registered
97 Posts
SpAuLdIzZle said:
so whats it do in the 1/4 mile? i know nissan has a skyline or is making one that does 10.06 in the 1/4 they said that is the fastest production car ever...course its a z tune and i consider it more of a tuner car same as hennessy
If your interested the Lingenfelter Vette specs..

427 CID 725 BHP / 730 lbs-ft of torque

0-60 MPH 3.2 seconds with street tires
1/4 mile 9.50 @ 145 MPH with ET street tires
Estimated top speed 230+

1 - 16 of 16 Posts