where the hell is everyone? :cool:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
we are all in VA :D

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
We're here... need to get the word back out and get guys back over here. Did so well for so long...

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
I've got two "club" forums that people requested and never used. I'm not in control of that.

·
Registered
65 Posts
damn dude i thought this forum was dead so i only check it every 3 days...and in 2 days looks like were not dead..jsut quiet.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
with the off season will come more body count... :D

·
Registered
470 Posts
I'm still alive, I just haven't had time for cars (or chatting) lately... Between moving, getting offed from my job, and having a car that kills an alternator and a battery every week, I have had a lot on my plate lately. Good to see that people are still hanging out here.

·
Registered
65 Posts
baddogz28 said:
I'm still alive, I just haven't had time for cars (or chatting) lately... Between moving, getting offed from my job, and having a car that kills an alternator and a battery every week, I have had a lot on my plate lately. Good to see that people are still hanging out here.
yeah things going any better for you?

if you need a job the place i work with is hiring machenery operators, in naperville, good benefits, cheap health ins. free life and dental after 6 mo, paid holidays weekends off anda fter a year 2 week paid vacation a year

couple downsides though, 90% hispanic work base :/ so knowing psanish helps
second is i think they are only hiring for second shift which is 2-10 m-f

if you wish to know more ask adn il give you location and what not. if not thats fine too just figured id help a fellow speed/tech/car guy out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts