LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there has to be something you regret. mine would have to be the STB. since i take it off all the time anyway at the track. ive thought about gettnig FRCs, but i think ill regret those as well...so im putting those off

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
99formulam6 said:
there has to be something you regret. mine would have to be the STB. since i take it off all the time anyway at the track. ive thought about gettnig FRCs, but i think ill regret those as well...so im putting those off

I guess the STB would be the closest thing then. It's pretty much useless for me and I don't even have it or my front swaybar on the car anymore.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I would have to say descreening the MAF. Could'nt tell that done anything at all, but it was'nt like it was hard to do or anything either. Still useless though, IMO

·
Registered
612 Posts
the Granatelli MAF, pos. i had it on a week b4 i took it off cause it threw codes and got worse mileage.

·
Registered
388 Posts
LCA relocation brackets worked wonders for me, LCAs themselves didn't do squat except squeek alot. The stock LCAs are stiff in the direction they need to be stiff in for acceleration, and dont having poly endlinks that can bind curing cornering. I'm not the only one thats had more luck on the stock LCAs over aftermarket ones. Wasn't that they hurt, they just didn't help anything.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
99formulam6 said:
hmm...maybe ill try the relocation brackets first..then lca's later down the road..

Relocation brackets and stock LCA's don't work well together. You have to do the LCA's then the relocation brackets.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hypertech power programmer :nutkick:

·
Registered
125 Posts
josh99ta said:
LCA relocation brackets worked wonders for me, LCAs themselves didn't do squat except squeek alot. The stock LCAs are stiff in the direction they need to be stiff in for acceleration, and dont having poly endlinks that can bind curing cornering. I'm not the only one thats had more luck on the stock LCAs over aftermarket ones. Wasn't that they hurt, they just didn't help anything.

They haven't ever squeeked once in my car and helped out tons with wheelhop.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Yea i've got the Hypertech HPP3 too. I happen to like it ok though, bought it used for $125.00 from a local guy on MTFBA. I would have never given the $350+ it retails for though. I can tell alittle performance difference and like the shift firmness. Plan on getting a HP tune though and then i'm gonna sell it.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Worst and most useless mod? No question about that one. That badjuju342 guy! :roflmao: Oh wait , you meant mods to the car. Sorry. :homer:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts