LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just created a new social group for all Wisconsin F-Body owners. If you would please join if you are in WI. It would be awesome to know who all is in WI and maybe get some sort of cruise or get together planned for the summer. I know I've seen some members from Madison and Janesville.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That sounds like a good idea! Maybe have some F body meets in WI!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Got to finish putting the car back together then Im in!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
cool- Im in Stevens Point.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Princeton here, this would be awesome!!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well looks there is some gauging interest in having a meet sometime. I haven't been on in a while and my car is in pieces so hopefully by the summer I can have it back together and running.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Im up north of Green Bay in a small town of Amberg.

Looking forward to spring and just getting some wheels on the road. Is there a certain show that everyone hits where maybe a cruise would work best ? would like to join in if it happens.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New Berlin
lmk,
Kory

·
Registered
99 Posts
i live in Green bay and if you guys want to set up a cruise or a get together let me know i am game for it i have a 1999 red trans am

·
Registered
123 Posts
Oh sounds cool I'm in Clinton which is by Beloit.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Well pretty much everyone has stated where they live and that is as far as we have gotten. What I think we need to do now is agree on some central area that everyone is about an equal distance to. Madison? Between Milwaukee and Madison?

·
Registered
64 Posts
And also figure out where to go, if you made a loop around the state or something, then anyone can join wherever is convenient for them, and leave wherever they want, cuz madison is about 4 and a half hours from me, but its up to everyone to decide, just throwing options out there

1 - 20 of 66 Posts