LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8 years ago I tried to do head gasket change and now I am putting the car back together but I lost the paperwork where I had the routing information about the wiring harness connecting to various components like injectors, plugs, O2 sensor etc. I will very much appreciate if I could get an engine bay or a shot of each harness coming out from the firewall. Thanks

·
Global Moderator
13,303 Posts
Go to the following link and download the 95 service manual. This is a camaro/firebird manual. Since you didn't list what car your working on. The manual should have a diagram showing wire routing. Also full wiring diagrams.
www.mediafire.com/?40mfgeoe4ctti

Also go to the shoebox site. He has many good pics & diagrams there. www.shbox.com

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go to the following link and download the 95 service manual. This is a camaro/firebird manual. Since you didn't list what car your working on. The manual should have a diagram showing wire routing. Also full wiring diagrams.
www.mediafire.com/?40mfgeoe4ctti

Also go to the shoebox site. He has many good pics & diagrams there. www.shbox.com
Thank you so much for your help I will look into the manual and if there are any questions I will get back. I'm sorry I did not mention the car I was working on it is Camaro 95 LT1. Thanks again.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you can specify what connectors you have questions about, I can snap some pics of my 95 to offer aid.
This is the information I wanted because I have
Camero 95 LT1.jpg
e tagged all the connectors and should be able to connect at right places but don't know how #2, #3 with a ground strap and #4 are laid out (routing) in the engine bay and which harness goes through the plastic holder loop situated near the intake manifold in the rear. Are both #3 and #4 go by the firewall on driver side or just one of them. These two are my main concern. #1 is the main harness from where all the above originate. Thank you so much for helping me on this, I very much appreciate that. Rana

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll try to get a couple of engine bay pictures for you this evening. I haven't been getting home from work until it's dark. My apologies

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problem. I can wait, no hurry. Thanks
I was looking forward to your 95 LT1 Camaro engine bay pictures but did not want to inconvenience you when you were so busy. This help will enable me to put my 95 Camaro back the way it was rather guessing the wiring routing. Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts