·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have 1994 formula:

rims are off of a 94 corvette and tires are next to new:
285-45-17 in the back
245-40-17 in the front

they only want 200obo for the set of 4 and thats cheaper then i can get just 2 tires for the formula stock rims

right now i have 235/60 16" rims so height would be about 2" shorter in the front and 1" taller in the back then what im currently using as well as the rear tires would have a 2" thicker width

·
Registered
61 Posts
you will need spacers for the front but more than likely adapters so they wont rub on the fender plus theyre dangerously close the caliper and definitely need some for the back. i had the sawblades from a 93 i believe that i test fitted without tires and they bolt up and everything but there was like 1/16 of an inch of clearance between the caliper and the back of the spokes. never actually put them on. Any body know if im correct?

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have OE creations 9.5 wide C6 replicas on the back of my 95 t/a. 285 tires,no spacers only a couple small problems. The tire is very tight to a piece of metal that sticks out from the body, and around hard corners it hits. Solution, cutting torch..

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey i appreciate it however i decided against getting them, i just bought cheap tires for the car and im saving up for my quick 8's :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts