LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone go out and look into their engine bay. Under the cold air intake, on the frame. There is a braided ground wire that goes up from the frame rail to the head. (Usually bolted to the head near the coil or ICM) Can anyone tell me if there is another black wire grounded at the same location on the frame. I have a black wire that I absolutely can not find where it goes. It has power to it?? Here is a picture. ( I put those new connectors on it thinking it was a ground and trying to double check).

I have looked everywhere for a picture or some type of good wiring diagram and have had no luck.

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
Shoebox has a diagram link on his profile . That might have it there . Looking at mine and I see one wire on frame to block and a ground on the core support . As far as a power wire ....?????? Sorry that's best I can do .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, see the Wire with the Aqua end (male end) is the wire i need help on. Its coming out of the main wire harness. The wire in question is only like 4-5 inches long if that.The wire with the blue end (female end) is a factory ground that goes to the core support. I can not find where the wire with the aqua end goes for the life of me. Thanks in advance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts