LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods: lt1 4bolt .30 over ,redid heads with valves valve springs and seals retainers 3" exhaust new water pump, opti, cc503 hr 12, currently running no intake.

Problems: running lean or rich, to much fuel being dumped, running rough but no loss in performance, sometimes doesn't shift in wot mainly when I get to 110 it just bounces off rev limiter. Can somebody help me diagnose this. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont think it was tuned got from a buddy of mine in the military..no way to really get in contact with him till he gets back but I read up on getting a tune I think ima go through madz28 but Im not sure if I should start with a mail order or actually go to f body central down the street and dyno it

·
Registered
40 Posts
Had Ed Wright from Fastchip tune mine, not a problem since.

·
Registered
55 Posts
look at temp sensor right side water pump, when it fails/starts too car goes to alaska witch means temp sender says its -30. car runs fat good for hall ass/bad for gas. clean the wire conn. also
not the gauge sender in head
this is tip. if SES light also comes on and goes off/with fat condition sometimes car just stalls out.:mad:
Just because we put new senders in (cheap junk china) doesnt mean with-out checking them that they work right:craz28:
:LS1LT1flag::lol::lol::LS1LT1flag::cancan::LS1LT1flag:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts