LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Runs with scissors
3,683 Posts
The CTSV has a supercharged 6.2L while the STSV has a supercharged 4.4L. I don't know if that makes the CTS "better." Sure the CTS is on a newer chassis, but the STS is a larger car and wouldn't really compete against it. Thats like saying the Trailblazer SS is better than a Tahoe. Sure it'll perform better, but they appeal to different market segments.

Why is the STS more expensive? Because it is larger, and more of a "luxury" car. The TBSS/Tahoe comparison would apply here too.

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
My question is, why is the CTS grouped with the GTO on this forum when it is more closely related to the G8?
Because the G8 and CTS are both closely related to the previous platform that the GTO was based on.

That, and the fact we have so few posts about any of the above cars that it would be dumb to have a separate forum for each. I don't like having forums with 1 or two posts in them each.

·
Runs with scissors
3,683 Posts
Because the G8 and CTS are both closely related to the previous platform that the GTO was based on.

That, and the fact we have so few posts about any of the above cars that it would be dumb to have a separate forum for each. I don't like having forums with 1 or two posts in them each.
Actually, I was joking. I just figured it was because the subforums were made when they were out and the G8/new Camaro got put together because they're close in build date.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts