1. It was there or behind the intake under the cowl, I would take behind the water pump personally. If you do proper maintenance, you will never have an opti issue. Don't watch out for a leaky waterpump when the seals go? Well, thats not GM's fault.1. Put the opti under the water pump. This just blows my mind..
2. Put the spark plugs in such hard to reach places
3. Not set up fbodies for dual exhausts. I realize emissions is apart of it, but they are performance cars and this really disappoints me.
2. Can't really give a good reason, the stock manifolds do suck, solution is to get some long tubes.
3. Running a dual exhaust is 99.9% cause the owner wants sound, not added performance, the 3" catback will support more than most will ever need.