LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Miami Dolphins

2nd would be Pittsburg Steelers.

If they let that bum Ricky Williams play I'm gonna drop them and go with Pittsburg. I hope he has a career ending injury in training camp.

·
Registered
138 Posts
New England Patriots as if ya didnt know i was gonna say that

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Daaaaaaaaaaaaa Bears da Bears da Bears da Bears da Bears da Bears da Bears Daaaaaaaaaaaaa Bears da Bears da Bears da Bears da Bears da Bears da Bears Daaaaaaaaaaaaa Bears da Bears da Bears da Bears da Bears da Bears da Bears

·
Registered
288 Posts
cowboys, then bears

·
Registered
253 Posts
The three time super bowl champs. The New England Patriots. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
993 Posts
I am the biggest, most die-hard New York Jet fan you will ever meet in your life. Been a fan since I came out of the womb.

Gentner_Z28 said:
Eagles......no messing around this year either, Eagles are going all the way baby!!!
Eagles aren't going anywhere with an unhappy TO and an injured Todd Pinkston. They need a receiver bad.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Vendetta said:
I am the biggest, most die-hard New York Jet fan you will ever meet in your life. Been a fan since I came out of the womb.
I'm sorry to hear that. You have my condolences. :D

Losing Pinkyston isn't a bad thing for the Eagles. That guy is one of the worst WR's in the league.

I regret to inform that I am a Packer fan. Not going to be a fun year I'm afraid.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Karps TA said:
I'm sorry to hear that. You have my condolences. :D

Yeahhhhh :fluffy:

We're going a long way though this year. We just agreed on a principle deal with Ty Law this morning.

Losing Pinkyston isn't a bad thing for the Eagles. That guy is one of the worst WR's in the league.
They have absolutely no depth at WR. Especially if TO's groin injury turns into a serious thing.

I regret to inform that I am a Packer fan. Not going to be a fun year I'm afraid.
That's alright though, I think Rodgers is going to be a very good quarterback.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Da' Boys. Watch out NFC East........

I can hope at least.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Bronco's baby clear the way cause here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
I don't see why you take a guy that can help you in 3-4 years when somehow 23 other teams pass on the guy. Much better to get your hall of fame QB some immediate defensive help. The pick still make me grit my teeth. Ticks me off seeing how we wasted Favre's last 5-6 years by not putting even a semblance of a defense on the field.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts