LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked out my tires for this SS of mine. going with toyo proxes R888 on it. 305/35/18 in the rear and 275/35/18 in the front mounted on silver 18" C6 10.5 and 9.5 Z06 wheels. the car is lowered with BMR springs

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will

toyo proxes r888 305/35/18 and 275/35/18

·
Registered
900 Posts
very nice!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Picked out my tires for this SS of mine. going with toyo proxes R888 on it. 305/35/18 in the rear and 275/35/18 in the front mounted on silver 18" C6 10.5 and 9.5 Z06 wheels. the car is lowered with BMR springs
I am looking into getting wheels & rubber SOON, and want the same specs you have posted here. I am working with a local shop, and they are recommending a smaller width though. Will these fit without modification? Spacer? Tire diameter +/- close to stock diameter? I have 2000 ws6 stock suspension, ride height, everything. I want them to bolt right up, no mods what so ever.

Please advise, thanks so much!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am looking into getting wheels & rubber SOON, and want the same specs you have posted here. I am working with a local shop, and they are recommending a smaller width though. Will these fit without modification? Spacer? Tire diameter +/- close to stock diameter? I have 2000 ws6 stock suspension, ride height, everything. I want them to bolt right up, no mods what so ever.

Please advise, thanks so much!
I believe anything wider than a 305 you are going to have to do some hammering and rolling. Keeping in mind that not only did I lower my car with BMR lowering springs also just did the heater hose mod and my BMR lowering (1") a-arms will be arriving tomorrow. So her stance is pretty low. A 275 fits with no problem but I had 285 on the rear of my 97' Z and the bump stops had to go. I see a lot of guys using a 295/35/18 in the rear which is what I run on my Z now and no mods need to be made. Hope that helps man. Good luck

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Pretty sure 315's fit with no fabrication for the majority of wheels on an f body. I haven't tried it yet though.

Xzauhst

·
Registered
900 Posts
315's fit on my T/A with no modification except removing the bump stops. And by removing them I mean just jack the car up and the wheels will tear them off. Ask me how I know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts