LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 firebird formula with Hooker catback and CIA auto with 2.73:/ but a spoiled kid had his parents buy him a 2011 camaro (v6) auto stock and constantly brags on how great his car is and how he beats all these mustangs but whenever I try to line up with him he doesn't wanna go. So any ideas on who would win. From dig or roll

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Well the power levels are near the same with the camaro having better technology. However, with the weight of the camaro I would think he would have a little harder time getting off the line before you.

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
I roll raced my buddies 12' v6 camaro on the highway from 70, only difference is his was a stick, i got same mods as you plus a shift kit and he pulled about a foot infront of me because my trans had to downshift and we stayed there the whole time, mind you my car has 170,000 miles and my trans failed and engine spun a bearing the day after

Oh and of course he didn't want to go from a dig Lol

·
Registered
107 Posts
From a dig, if you could hook up the tires, all you man... More torque and little lighter :devil:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
If he doesn't want to go, then you've already won...

Tell him to line up or shut up! Those are his only two choices at this point...

·
Registered
763 Posts
Its prolly the kids first car or maybe his fiest fast car. Tell him to go ask his mommy if he can race. If he dood it he mite det a whippin............I dood it!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Dude honestly, i think you would still pull him a lil. They got like 300 horses and his is an auto so hes gonna put atleast 260 down at the rear wheels but with ur mods i could see u puttin 245-250 ish down. But u also weigh less,
Dude do everyone a favor. Go spank his a**.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts