LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me it's Dale Jr. Before that it was Sr. I would have become a Jr. fan anyway when Sr. retired but his death just accelerated all that.

Second on the list I root for Waltrip because he's from the same town in KY that I am from. Of course Mayfield and Jeff Green are from there too but I don't root for them...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Little E and Tony Stewart

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I like Tony too...he has grown on me. I like that he's a jerk sometimes because the sport needs somebody to shake things up every once in a while.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Got the Earnhardt SS Sr Monte Carlo., and...Tony Stewart is up there-

BUT #9 Casey Kahne's got 'da eyes!!! :) ;) :drool:

·
Registered
352 Posts
I was a die hard Dale Sr. fan....Then when all the DEI drivers started I was rooting for them and RCR....Even Mike Skinner....lol

Still a hardcore DEI fan....I like Tony Stewart and Bobby Labonte also....Well any of the Chevy drivers for the most part....Except for Jeff Gordon and Jimmy Johnson....

·
Registered
166 Posts

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
HUGE Jr. fan, along w/ Tony and Kevin Harvick b/c he took over the Goodwrench car w/ then best driver ever died. Can you tell I was a huge Sr. fan?!?! Plus Kevin is just as much an ass as Tony, and I like that in a driver!!

Jr. is by far my favorite though... has been since the Busch days. LoL... Ask Chris 96 WS6... I have my moments and my fans who have said I resemble him a little bit... I used to get it all the time when I had the gotee... LoL... if only I got the ladies he can!!! LOL

·
Registered
288 Posts
little e, then waltrip and stewart are pretty much tied. was a big Sr. fan before that.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Peter Solberg, Marcus Gronholm, Markko Martin. oh wait they can turn right too.
really though, i prefer Indy for oval racing. i prefer to attend. have any of yall been to a NASCAR? there are way too many people

·
Registered
388 Posts
I have never sat down and really watched a NASCAR race. I've tried, but its just too damn boring, especially when someone gets in the lead and holds onto it forever.

I do hear alot about it though, and through that I kind of know whats going on. My dad was a big Sr. fan and I liked that he wasn't afraid to make a little trouble from the little bit I did watch.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Phoenix57 said:
I prefer to attend. have any of yall been to a NASCAR? there are way too many people
Louden 4 times and Daytona once...next one I want to go to is Talladega.

Fav driver = Jeff Gordon

gotta give some props to Stewart this year too.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Phoenix57 said:
Peter Solberg, Marcus Gronholm, Markko Martin. oh wait they can turn right too.
really though, i prefer Indy for oval racing. i prefer to attend. have any of yall been to a NASCAR? there are way too many people
Indy and NHRA are both better than NASCAR, NASCAR would be better if they cut down the the laps, i lose interest after an hour unless theres a crash

and before it starts i dont mean to start any agruments i just get bored of 200+ laps of driving in a circle, hell in GT4 if the track has more than 5 laps i put it on auto-pilot

1 - 18 of 18 Posts