LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMO i think the old mopars won the muscle car battle...nothing compares to a hemi cudi or a hemicharger...back then they ruled the market...not saying GM didnt have anything very close or compete it just seems that mopar was on top

·
Registered
46 Posts
Cuda's and Challengers for me if i had to go Mopar.... otherwise most definately a 68 RS/SS Camaro or the nice extremely underated 69 ZL1 Camaro even though they were and still are rare, they were kings of the street! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Im a big fan of MOPARS. Im a big B-body guy. My fav has always been the 60 six pack superbee. I Happen to no where there is soem of the rarest of rare mopars in a field. If anyone is interested itll cost you 25k for the carS. But the rustbuckets along woudl sell for more and get your money alone much less the restorable ones.

·
Registered
138 Posts
they would have ruled all if dodge learned how to put a half decent suspension in them. For King of the muslce cars it goes to the Chevelle in my opinion.

·
Registered
206 Posts
A Daytona Charger or a Plymouth Superbird were the most beautiful and brutal of the old Mopars. I would love to have either one.

·
Registered
612 Posts
i love old mopars. id love to have any of the 70 mopars. i really want a 69 charger, of course hazzard style. the hemi is a mystical engine in most peoples eyes. the amazing thing is that the true street beast mopars were only around for 2 years(70-71)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Im a HUGE Mopar fan! I love the A bodys. My brother had a 69 360 Dart drag car, I have a 69 Valiant 440 project. My other brother has a 499 stroker Cuda, my first car was a 74 Dart Sport 360..I have owned a 440 bigblock stepside 79 truck, 66 Satalite, 74 Charger 440 & more....

·
Registered
612 Posts
me too, i have a few too. they are about 15in long and cost 30 bucks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Great cars, had a 68 GTX 440 Wedge, 4 speed and a 70 Cuda 383 auto.

·
Less than 8 cylinder Moderator
4,979 Posts
Mmmm A bodies. I want a 70 Dart Swinger or a 72 Demon so much. Yes 340 cars. Though a Challenger T/A or AAR Cuda would be nice as well

·
Registered
482 Posts
I love 'em all. A, B & E bods!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Gimme a 70 Roadrunner, or 69 Cuda, or even a challenger

Preferably 440 Interceptor or 383 dual carb setup........Yes, they were some awesome machines. The 440 police interceptors were just ridiculous

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've had 2 B-bodies...66 Charger 383/727 and a 69 Charger with 383/727. Wouldn't have sold either car but back in the early 90's these cars were selling for rediculous amounts of $$$. Well you know how it is: Money talks and BS walks......

·
Registered
19 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts