LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
We're not nazis about posting non-sponsor info, as long as its not personally benefitting the person posting it.

Having said that, I would appreciate people using our sponsors when possible. PCMforless offers good tune pricing. Several other sponsors can do dyno tuning in-house, like Exotic Perf Plus.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
i pretty much only promote something i know about, so like ive never done business with PCMforless, so im not gonna go around saying they are awsome, althought they may, i dont know for sure

if that makes sence, im still kinda half-asleep

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Sure. I have dealt with them and they are, in fact, awesome.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey I changed a whole bunch of stuff, heads cam injuctors throttle body smog pump and madz28 did my computer and the car fired on the first try and runs great at a very resonable price.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Did the madz28 tune this weekend. Started first shot. Huge difference. Paid $60 for email tune and $90 for the cable from AKM. Both are about the same. Went with Madz cause he is local to me and responded to my emails and questions.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I went with www.wait4meperformance.com with my '05 2500HD tune. Jesse did a great job... totally different truck.

I have also heard good things about PCMforless from a friend of mine. I also try to support paying sponsors since they are the ones that help keep the boards alive :cool: .

I am lucky enough to live within 2 hours from CAM (Jeff Creech) and he just dyno-tuned my car after my heads/cam install.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts