LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all autox's? I wanna hit it one time in the Vette at some point, but I think the TA is out w/ the converter now...

·
Registered
47 Posts
I run my Camaro in Street Mod 2 at my local SCCA events and have been doing well this season. You should go, just tell them it's your first event and someone will gladly help you out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I race my 2001 Camaro SS with a stall in ESP. it is quite a bit of fun ... especially when I answer to folks who ask, that I have an auto with stall. Our suspension is factory stock so we don't have any advantage, but we usually do nicely. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I usually autoX about once every month in this local club, all I've got done to the suspension is a Strano 35mm hollow sway bar which helps a bunch!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
BLACK KNIGHT said:
I've never tried this but just recently learned what it is and would love to give it a try. Now if I can only find a place that does it in MD.

A couple of guys on the GMLSX boards try their hand at auto-x, so you may want to solicit a response from those guys. Just a thought if you haven't already Black Knight.

·
Registered
24 Posts
BLACK KNIGHT said:
I've never tried this but just recently learned what it is and would love to give it a try. Now if I can only find a place that does it in MD.
off topic but can I have your red leather seats?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts