LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all autox's? I wanna hit it one time in the Vette at some point, but I think the TA is out w/ the converter now...

·
Registered
47 Posts
I run my Camaro in Street Mod 2 at my local SCCA events and have been doing well this season. You should go, just tell them it's your first event and someone will gladly help you out.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
BLACK KNIGHT said:
I've never tried this but just recently learned what it is and would love to give it a try. Now if I can only find a place that does it in MD.

A couple of guys on the GMLSX boards try their hand at auto-x, so you may want to solicit a response from those guys. Just a thought if you haven't already Black Knight.

·
Premium Member
10,230 Posts
Ok i think more people would autocross .. but i cant find a decent set of Rules and restrictions on cars / drivers ie license .... what classes are made for which cars .. and whats this street mod 2 stuff , sounds cool and i know they autocross out at memphis motorsports park

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.