LS1LT1 Forum banner

Which wheels/rims do you like...?

• Wheel shown on Car 1 (black custom)

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Wheel shown on Car 2 (black C6 NON-OEM)

Votes: 8 40.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Which wheel do you like....?

wheel one 1

or wheel 2

Based off of style and size not based of rim color and car color combination?
after you have votes post why you picked the wheel you did... :bump:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Based on the (2) different colored cars, I just preferred the wheel #1 combination best-black.

Personally, I am fickled about wheels and ride height/car color/paint accents or decals all play a role in the selection process IMO.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I like the 5 pt offset on the outside as opposed to the entire surface in wheel #2

Just seen too many of #2 and #1 is rather distinctive and eye-catching.
The center caps don't detract from the rest of the wheel, and just catches my attention. Just a personal preference

·
Premium Member
4,979 Posts
Out of the 2 #1 but I'd go with something else personally. I don't care for wide spokes but #2 just bleh

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Hard to judge honestly since #1's wheels are so huge it looks comic and rather like a low rider before you drop the hydraulics. Bling bling yo!!

Maybe if the wheels were more in proportion I could better make a judgement on if they fit the lines of the car.

I'll stay on the safe side and say #2.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I prefer number 1 but in a smaller size. I'd also prefer black center caps on those too

·
Registered
381 Posts
I like #2. I think the C6 wheel sets the car off and give it a mean look while still looking classy.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I voted for the first picuture more so because the black rims fit with the black camaro and the second picture the black rims don't fit well with the gray color camaro. But I have seen some rims of pic 2 on black camaros and they look really good too.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I picked the second wheel, but honestly I don't like either much. I like black rims sometimes, but those two didn't do it for me :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
#2 if any,only because its on a camaro,they should be on a escalade,these are muscle cars and i think there to big and gangster looking,dont get me wrong though they are sick rims,i had black rims on my lst ta and when i figure out how to post pics i will

·
Supporting Member
811 Posts
I don't like Black wheels, they tend to disappear and make it look like there is a big black hole there. JMHO. I prefer a wheel like this.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts