LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kits is everyone running in here? I am using a NX for know.

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
I'll be ordering the NX kit in a few weeks...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Josh said:
How do you like that setup? You're one of the first people I've heard of using it.

Josh
I love it. Clean and easy setup. Yeah I am the first just because I was one of the lab rats. :thumbsup: All I can say is it hits hard, really hard. You can see by my sig of how it performs on the dyno.. This was do with a 150hp shot. Just for shits and giggles I took a guy here at work for a ride today at lunch and he about
his pants. :rockon:

·
Registered
612 Posts
im a future abuser. is that NOS system officially on the market, or are u just lucky?

·
Registered
612 Posts
any pics of the NOS plate system installed? is it a clean looking install?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ignore the wiring cause I still havent finished the install the way I want it. Also I just used the plate but if you buy the kit it will come with the larger noids.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You are going to like the hals alot. I have them in the rear right know. I have too get the fronts in soon my stockers are going. My friend know a guy thats going to do my cage. I am going to price it out tonight.

GriffZ28350 said:
TNT kit will be going on my car either in the fall or over the winter. i need some hals and a cage first.

·
Registered
71 Posts
chevy94c said:
You are going to like the hals alot. I have them in the rear right know. I have too get the fronts in soon my stockers are going. My friend know a guy thats going to do my cage. I am going to price it out tonight.
yea ive heard all good feedback on the hals, so i cant wait to get those in there. you gettin a weld-in cage or bolt-in? im not too far from ya,im in stoneham ma, so let me know how it comes out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am using a NX 2-stage wet kit.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am going with a weld in cage.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts