LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's mine......

Nuts came off top but shafts were seized into the mount......


Broke both swaybar end links.....

Drivers spring mount seperated and shot my new KYB Gas-A-Just shock across the shop.....


Installed new Monroe cargo springs using the heater hose mod.

Total time involved start to finish was 11 hours. Was a long agrivating day. Worst part was having to drive 120 miles round trip just to get the closest upper mount I could find....... Turns out Vauto Zone is good for somthing after all........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
740 Posts
Haha, that's what happened with my Entire front end!

I went to replace ONE wheel-bearing...6 months later, I had replaced Both wheel-bearings, ball-joints, tie-rods, bushings, sway-bar links, all in one shot.

I cut, torched, and hammered every single nut and bolt off....total chaos man.

I painted everything, so it doesn't happen for a long time.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top