LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a dream I put my heads and cam on and the car sounded like trash, I used a CC306 and it still sounded real bad. So I decided to yank the heads and the head bolts were made of pixie sticks and the heads were made of plywood. Then the head bolts broke in half, whats that dream mean?

·
Registered
993 Posts
I had a dream that I bought a white LT1 Trans Am last night, no joke, so it's weird that you posted this. It was an M6 too. I dumped the clutch like a mother****er like 8 times, did a few burnouts. There were people all around me too, like a crowd. I dunno, it was weird.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Neil350 said:
I had a dream I put my heads and cam on and the car sounded like trash, I used a CC306 and it still sounded real bad. So I decided to yank the heads and the head bolts were made of pixie sticks and the heads were made of plywood. Then the head bolts broke in half, whats that dream mean?
It means you should lay off the shrooms. :p

I never have car dreams. My dreams are always crazy killer type stuff. A few weeks back though I had a dream I went racing. Thats when I knew this mod bug was biting hard. :lol:

·
Registered
364 Posts
It means quit watching NOPI-Vision! ;)

Well, except for the chicks and all... :devil:

·
Registered
724 Posts
i dreamt last night my car got totalled or something, and i was sueing some company because of it. i dont really remember dreams that well. :( i havent drove in two days though...well see what happens tonight.

·
Registered
281 Posts
mmmmmmm pixie sticks :drool:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
it means dont buy cheap stuff to put your car together....

·
Registered
281 Posts
that is a great dream Vendetta :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I had an f-body dream last night to
My friend has an M6 Ls1 Z28 and ive always wanted to drive it but hes crazy about his car so i never asked because i didnt want to put him inm a weird situation. Last night i dreamt we where leaving school and walking to his car and it wasnt thqere. Then we wne tin reported it stolen andf we came baqck out and it was there. This happened like 6 times then come to find out this fish was taking it out and doing burnouts then bringing it back. Well we caugfht him one day and he shot my friend so i jumped in his car and the fish jumped in his car a scion tc and i chased his ass down and crawled out the ttops and jumped uin his sunroof then the scions engine bleew at like 145 so i kicked the guys ass. It was completely mission impossible

·
Registered
612 Posts
i have dreams about running from the cops at high speeds sometimes. usually for something stupid, like no turn signal but i don't wanna stop

1 - 18 of 18 Posts