·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine is the stall converter.

·
Registered
71 Posts
id have to say my 9" with detroit locker, and 4.11s. nothin like launching at 6600 on 28" slicks and not having to worry about your rear end. not to mention switchin from 3.42s to 4.11s also makes a huge difference.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That must be sweet not having to worry about the rearend.

GriffZ28350 said:
id have to say my 9" with detroit locker, and 4.11s. nothin like launching at 6600 on 28" slicks and not having to worry about your rear end. not to mention switchin from 3.42s to 4.11s also makes a huge difference.

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
chevy94c said:
That must be sweet not having to worry about the rearend.
Mine's here but its in pieces. I have to build the center section then install...but yeah, will be nice to get back to the track and not have to worry about it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
head/cam

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
The 355 vs the tire original 305!!! LOL...

No other than the motor, the best mod so far is the converter hands down...

·
Registered
288 Posts
mine would be, the cc306 with the spintech mufflers....i like the sound of both together

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
id say exhaust cause thats the biggest attention getter

·
Registered
330 Posts
Full exhaust from headers to Cat-Back all at once.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I'd have to say the mod I get the most out of is the exhaust. I love the cam and the converter as well as the gears, but most of that stuff only shows up big time at heavier acceleration. The exhaust is fun at idle, in traffic around town, and at full throttle. But the exhaust wouldn't be the same without the cam lope, so maybe cam + exhaust, for the sound it gives. The extra power is a nice bonus too. ;) :D

·
Registered
612 Posts
HP Tuners has been my favorite so far, but i do love my headers too

·
Registered
20 Posts
i love my headers and 3 inch x pipe with bullets
sounds great and added alot of power

·
Registered
370 Posts
I would say other than the heads/cam/pistons..... it would have to be my 9" since i have been through 5 10 bolts.....

·
Registered
35 Posts
I put a tilt-steering wheel from a '91 Safari in my Astro. One of the best upgrades I've done to it. My thighs really appreciate it :D .

1 - 20 of 50 Posts