LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
says it in the sig, 87 Trans Am GTA 350 stock...... or well..... maybe its not......

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
bobby glad to know ur trans am is a FWD sport compact :fluffy:

·
Registered
138 Posts
loudmouthzls1 said:
bobby glad to know ur trans am is a FWD sport compact :fluffy:
you would be surprised at what i can convince people of.... lol i didnt even look at what section this was when i posted. i just went from the new post slist. oh well.

how about this, I drive a 1997 Honda CR-v its not sporty and its not compact but its fwd and its an import.

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
F-Bobby said:
you would be surprised at what i can convince people of.... lol i didnt even look at what section this was when i posted. i just went from the new post slist. oh well.

how about this, I drive a 1997 Honda CR-v its not sporty and its not compact but its fwd and its an import.
now bobby wat did we tell u about making fun of cars that are faster than you ;)

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
johntom said:
i got a gtp its definently fwd but doesnt seem to be compact. is it just me and vendetta in here??
John I just created a GTP forum for you and others. You can even mod it if you want to. :D

I don't want to leave any platform out that has a decent following.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have a 2004 black nissan sentra se-r as my daily driver.

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
i had a 88 dodge daytona 5 speed turbo...my fav FWD car

·
Registered
166 Posts
In sig, dd 92 saturn and my gf's 95 cobra when ever I want.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I daily drive a 99 Celica GT and Katie, my fiancee', daily drives a 2000 Lincoln LS8 (I LOVE that car).

Either of us drive the purple T/A when we feel like it, and the only driving I get to do in my black T/A is sitting in the car on jackstands in the garage while I make racing sounds. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts