LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What rims are these? Chrome or polished? Do you think these look better on that color car or chrome/polished/silver c4 zr1 rims?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
915 Posts
They look polished to me, I have the same ones. I think they are AR torque thurst II's. If you can believe it I paid 350.00 with tires from a family friend that got them on a lease vehicle he brought into his dealership. 2002 SS camaro and the new buyer insisted that it came with the original style wheel. I had to spend like an hour polishing each wheel however, but they can shine pretty good.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you think c4 zr1 rims would look better? Idk whether to get them in silver, chrome or polished with the yellow paint I want to do. I think the more chrome/polished look goes better with the clean look of the yellow

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
357 Posts
Those torq II's look great on that yellow

·
Registered
81 Posts
I like the torq 2's on any f body there a timeless rim . Im also a fan of zr-1 polished as I have them . Chrome/polished rims go well with yellow

·
Registered
116 Posts
i am thinking about getting some tt 2's on my trans am. i cant figure out what backspacing to go with? i want them to be flush with the fender, not sticking way out or in. so if any of you guys have put them on you car let me know your backspacing. thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts