LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I listen to godsmack, hatebreed, damage plan and black label. Are just a few bands i like.

·
Registered
352 Posts
It would take me a few hours to list everything....

AIC, Pantera, DamagePlan, BLS, Johnny Cash, VanZant, Lynyrd Skynyrd, KillSwitch Engage, AC/DC, Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings, Metallica, etc....

·
Registered
71 Posts
anything heavy, lamb of god, pantera, hatebreed, shadows fall, the red chord, caliban. also, for you metal guys, i justs picked up Chimaira's new album today and it kicks serious ass, i strongly recommend going to get it

·
Registered
724 Posts
311, incubus, sublime, disturbed, godsmack, pearl jam, bush, pink floyd, mettalica, nirvana...to name a few.

i do listen to some rap, ie mike jones, but only b/c i think its funny how he randomly yells his name in his music. but i dont feel right when i listen to it in the formula.

i dont listen to alot of music when im driving anyway, i like to hear the motor.

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
GriffZ28350 said:
anything heavy, lamb of god, pantera, hatebreed, shadows fall, the red chord, caliban. also, for you metal guys, i justs picked up Chimaira's new album today and it kicks serious ass, i strongly recommend going to get it
:withstupi

maybe ill pick it up now

·
Registered
79 Posts
i think that its funny that everyone drives the same type of cars, and listen to the same music. i too listen to all the above, and hate country.
its all the same "i got drunk, lost my girl, and my dog died" who whats to drive to that?lol

·
Registered
352 Posts
Lifeisgood said:
i think that its funny that everyone drives the same type of cars, and listen to the same music. i too listen to all the above, and hate country.
its all the same "i got drunk, lost my girl, and my dog died" who whats to drive to that?lol
I listen to country....Just not that new pop shit they play....I like old beer drinking and hell raising country....

·
Registered
724 Posts
i listen to some rap/hip hop. but older stuff. i like wu-tang, the roots, tupac, nas, jadakiss, prodigy, mobb deep, mos def.

but i dont listen to much of that anymore, mostly rock now.

·
Registered
12 Posts
fear factory, rammstein, disturbed, korn, ac/dc, godsmack, mobb deep, mudvayne, nas, rage against the machine, spineshank, tool

·
Registered
194 Posts
At home: DI.fm ETN.fm
In the car: Area 63, Chill, Faction, Hard Attack.

I really cant say artists, i like a lot of everything.

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
nothing beats hearing ur fav song in ur car and just beating the hell out it till the songs over hehe

1 - 20 of 91 Posts