LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
ThrashN said:
What do you do? Do you like what you do?

I do graphic design/desktop publishing. I'm trying to get a degree in Radiology and Cat Scan
Good to know you have those skills.....Why aren't you in my banner design contest?

I work at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in the research contracts office. I review and negotiate contracts from drug companies that pay us to test new drugs or treatments, etc.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris 96 WS6 said:
ThrashN said:
What do you do? Do you like what you do?

I do graphic design/desktop publishing. I'm trying to get a degree in Radiology and Cat Scan
Good to know you have those skills.....Why aren't you in my banner design contest?

I work at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in the research contracts office. I review and negotiate contracts from drug companies that pay us to test new drugs or treatments, etc.
I just don't have much time at home to do something like that. I work about 70 hours+ a week plus school, maybe I will give it a shot this weekend.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I am the Controller for a manufacturing company. :cool
We make motorcycle wheel chocks, loading ramps for pickup trucks, powerbrooms and enclosed boom sprayers.
www.etec.ca

Chris - what is your background? Law, business????

I

·
0 Posts
Chris - what is your background? Law, business????
No, I wish on both accounts.

I have a B.A. in psychology, 2nd major in government, and a Master of Public Administration, which is like an MBA for government/public sector.

I spent 6 years working for a Government Relations consultant writing state and federal grant applications for Greyhound Lines, Inc. I've been in contracts for 9 months or so. It was a good segway because a lot of these research contracts are from government grant funded studies.

I love business and wish I had done the MBA instead of the MPA. May still do that some day.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm a restaurant manager :wall But I'll soon be working for the local police department. :secret

·
Registered
153 Posts
im a high school student and was a cashier but quit cuz the management sucked. now im slinging newspapers cuz my little brother is in track/baseball and doesnt have time but he'll take that back when he gets time and then ill get a real job somewhere

·
Registered
3 Posts
Active duty USN, Meteorologist. Been in for 21 years as of June. Enlisted as an E1 in June of 1984. Made it up to AGC/E7 (Chief Aerographers Mate), and got a commission in Jan, 1997. Now a LT/O3E. Awaiting results of LCDR results late in July or early August. That will have a big bearing on whether I'll retire in Oct of 06, or hang around until early summer 08.

God bless those Soldiers, Marines, Airmen, and Sailors that are currently serving overseas in harm's way.

I

·
0 Posts
[quote ]

God bless those Soldiers, Marines, Airmen, and Sailors that are currently serving overseas in harm's way.
Amen!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I work for my family's company. We do mechanical contracting on mostly large residential and small commercial. I like it, I'm sure there are alot more fun things I could be doing, but this pays the bills and supports my car habit :thumbup

G

·
0 Posts
service tech at Goodyear, soon to be goin to UTI in Fla.to get a degree in hotrod fabrication. :thumbup

·
Premium Member
2,215 Posts
Run-of-the-mill mechanical engineer in your basic Mom & Pop defense contractor for the last 19-1/2 years. :z

9 years in the Army before that.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts