LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of the mods and myself are in the process of naking a bunch of write ups on various things to do with our cars. But we need to know what you want to know about! It can be anything from changing a tire to a heads and cam swap step by step walk thru.

So post up what you would like o know about. Or if you already have a write up and would like to have it used, you can PM it or email it to me. [email protected]

All of these would be compiled for our FAQ tech section.

-Brian

·
Registered
31 Posts
How about a list of stock pulley sized boost/power measurements for a couple of the big name brand kits. Just looking through this section and there have been a couple questions about it.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hell.. how bout a list of venders who make superchargers.. and then even more so a list of venders for turbo kits for the LS1/LT1

·
Registered
221 Posts
gettinthere said:
A "Where to Buy" list can be done.
yeah that would be awesome. Superchargers are not too awefull hard to find, but turbo "kits" are much more difficult.. .THanks for your trouble in advance

·
Registered
31 Posts
gettinthere said:
As is stock sizes and boost levels for say......Paxton, Vortech, ATI......and so on?

Yea that would be perfect....Im sure it would be alot of help down the road as well... Thanks for the time you guys take

95 :cancan:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I would like to know how to read and understand a compressor map thenput it into practical application.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was interested in supercharging a TBI set up on a 3rd gen, instead of TPI, any information on that? or which supercharger would bolt up? thanks for the help.

·
Registered
15 Posts
In addition to the pulley sizes, PSI, and where to buy...If you're talking a write-up, how about a FAQ on superchargers, one on turbochargers, etc. They could start as stickies, and grow from there. You know, the first post is the FAQ, then as people add to it, the first post gets edited to reflect the new info. This would be a nice base for someone like me who is about to ask a question that most likely has been asked 100 times already. The search only works when you know what to search for. :)

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
you could do a mileage to boost level ratio (examples also for strokers/forged strokers and stock etc). that way no one asks how much boost can i run anymore! how much can i run? oh look! a boost guide! oh it says here at 70k miles on a stock 1996 lt1 i can safely run 7 lbs of boost! ya know!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts