LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods in sig, I'm thinking I will be between 550 and 575 rwhp on the spray. I'm not planning on spraying out of the hole, and I will be on a MT ET street radial. Stock suspension except SFC's. Please post replies assuming that I can drive... I think I'll be OK behind the wheel. ;)

I was thinking 10.75's if I can get the car to 60 foot. Maybe I'm nuts, but I want to hear some opinions.

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
I think your guesstimate is right on assuming traction, like you said.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's reassuring. Now what am I going to do about all of the safety crap i'll need? :dontknow: Looks like I'll be getting thrown out of some tracks in the future until I can afford that stuff.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Stock suspension? I would say 10.9X if you can hook and drive pretty decent. Get out there and let us know how it goes.

BTW, get yourself a driveshaft loop (a must!) and you wil be needing a cage.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you can hook/drive, at that rwhp you're definately deep 10's.
See sig for ET's with MUCH less rwhp.

·
Registered
187 Posts
What size tire? 4:10's on a 26" tire or smaller, and on nitrous, I'd be surprised if you don't go into 5th gear.

Assuming anything less than a 28" tire, 11.3's

·
Registered
253 Posts
My quess would be mid 10's.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Stock suspension? Not even LCAs? You will be lucky to keep her straight. I would not push the button without at least LCAs. I do not think you will break 10s without more suspension work. But the potential is there.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
11.3 @ 130 mph

I just dont see the stock suspention getting you out of the hole strait or with any traction... make sure you at least take off the front swaybar to assist in weight transfer....

·
Registered
24 Posts
stock rear also?

mid 11's at like 123

the car has low 10's i would think in it in the 130's.. but on your setup anything in the 11's would be about right. Its gonna rock on the street though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts