LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to say thanks to Shon Herron for coming on board here. Please check out Herron Performance at http://www.herronperformance.com for extremely high quality suspension components.

Right now its just the "house" brand by I understand they'll be carrying other lines soon.

Herron Performance introduces its Aluminum Lower Control Arms and Pan Hard Rods for the 4th Gen F-body.

Each LCA and PHR is constructed from 6061-T6511 aluminum tubing. The tubing has left and right handed threads to offer on car adjustments.

These offer weight savings over the stock units and most aftermarket units. The PHR is 33% lighter than stock PHR. These parts will not bend and twist like the stock units that they are replacing. Also the rod ended units provide a solid suspension part that is superior to the factory rubber bushing set up. In the racing arena, this solid unit does not allow the suspension to bind and therefore allows the suspension to use all of the energy to plant the rear tires and traction is greatly improved.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Thanks!! Glad we can team up and grow together. Looking forward to helping my fellow Hot Rodders.

You will see the "house brand" on the website and we can work with you on those. I hope to be updating the site soon but until then contact me with any parts request you may have. I am carrying more than just Herron Performance LCAs and PHRs. So let me know what you are wanting.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Cool

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
howdy guys , nice to have you on board.....
this site will grow large quickly, nice to have you on in the begining

1 - 8 of 8 Posts