·
Registered
27 Posts
Found this site via google search "fourth generation trans am forum"

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello from Kentucy

Hello everyone I found a link here from UMIperformance. I am currently building an 86-87 hybrid GTA. Lots of big plans in the works, now to scratch up the dough.

·
Administrator
7,520 Posts
Welcome. I am sure we can help you with your project if you need it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I actually didn't come from any other sites. I just got my first TA about a week or so ago and found this site on a yahoo search. Looked through some other forum sites but this one seems to be the best.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm a new comer... so HELLO EVERYONE!

I have a 73 Vette that I'm looking to do an engine swap on. Currently it's stock with an auto trans... well...

Last year I lost my real love... my '96 TransAm 6-speed with Ram Air and other aftermarket goodies... some lame teenager going to fast in the rain decided to slide his truck sideways across and entire 6 lane freeway and cross right in front of my nose... 4 impacts later, my car is toast. I hit him (obviously.. no choice there) and three other cars hit me. Still gives me a lump in the throat when I see pics of "The Bird."

So now I have my 73 Vette and want to put the same drive train in that car I had in my Bird. I want to convert to a stick as well...

Now I'm here, on the hunt for an LT1 or LS1 with T-56 or a Tremec 5-speed so I can get rolling on the swap...

Looks like I may have found a great place to start! :rockon:

·
Registered
421 Posts
I came from Turbobuick. I used to have an '84 Grand national but it was stolen:banghead:

Now i own a Ws6 so i not quite as heartbroken anymore.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello from Nebraska

Thanks for allowing me to join the site. My son and I have a 1996 Camaro Z28 6 speed that we are trying to fix and drive. It has lots of issues and are hoping we can find good direction from your site to help.

121 - 140 of 213 Posts