Votes: 127 23.3%
  • Google Search

Votes: 258 47.3%

• Total voters
81 - 100 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
What up fellas? I am a first time LT1 owner in a 96 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. I just bought it 3weeks ago it has 97,000 miles on it. The manual recommends changing the plugs at 100,000. Should I change the wires too?

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
What up fellas? I am a first time LT1 owner in a 96 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. I just bought it 3weeks ago it has 97,000 miles on it. The manual recommends changing the plugs at 100,000. Should I change the wires too?
Pls start a new thread for your question in one of the tech sections. Thanks! :LS1LT1flag:

·
Registered
95 Posts
i did a google search for the best lt1 forum on the web and it directed me here :LS1LT1flag: ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts

hi everybody this is my 1st forum join. hope to learn things and make some friends. I have a 95 caprice looking to do some minor mods to it;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm a longtime member over at LS1tech.com. It does tend to get a bit "too big" at times and it's nice to be able to sorta relax with a smaller community from time to time. So I frequent a few other forums (including this one now) too.

·
Administrator
7,520 Posts
I'm a longtime member over at LS1tech.com. It does tend to get a bit "too big" at times and it's nice to be able to sorta relax with a smaller community from time to time. So I frequent a few other forums (including this one now) too.
That lingenfelter decal keeps making me drool.:drool:

·
Administrator
7,520 Posts
Welcome.

·
Administrator
7,520 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I should have known better!

My name is Cryin' the blues and I drove a piece of f body...here me out!
I have a 95 lt1 w/ AFR heads, a comp cam, mac headers, a high flow cat,
flow master exhaust, heavy duty clutch, B & M short shifter, K & N air induction, Richmond 3.73's, tuned and dyno 328rwhp/319ft-lbs.
All in the almost 8 yrs I've owned it. It only has 73k miles
(I bought @ 16.7k / 1999)

Last week I had axle seals and rear brakes put on $300
I thought and even debated a 9" bolt in but thought I could squeak
a little more time out of these gears, I put them in last July (2nd time)

Yesterday...I put tires on it $450. It needed them because it has a tendency to spin the tires. Go figure?!

Tonight / Two hours ago...2nd time I've been to the track.
I was missing 2nd and grinding gears, with embarassing 60 ft times
ran 13's at 107...I'm leaving Cecil County (local 1/4 mile), low and behold
My rear was singin...if you've blown your rear you no that sound!

I just needed to vent...I went online found this forum...here I am.

Cryin' the blues!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Where I heard about ls1lt1.com...

I searched google for lt1 forums...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Heard about you guys (the second time, I forgot I was already a member, lol) on ClubGP.com, I'm on there all the time. Used to frequent the Hideout a lot and am on LS1.com sometimes :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
1fast t/a

IM NEW HERE SO BE GENTLE WITH ME IVE READ N HEARD ALOT ABOUT THIS SITE HOPE U GUYS CAN HELP ME OUT I GOTA 98 T/A LS1 CAR PROCHARGER LOTS OF OYHER BOLT ONS CARS WAS TUNED BY WTW FOR A 5 POUND PULLEY ON THE BLOWER CHANGED IT TO 8 LBS IM RUNNIN A TR-6 PLUG IN THE CAR THEY WANT ME TO CHANGE IT TO AUTO LITE PLUG AR-3993 JUST WONDERIN IF ANY 1 HAS DONE THIS OR SHOULD I STICK WITH THE NGK TR-6 ANT INPUT WOULD SURE HELP THANKS

81 - 100 of 213 Posts