Votes: 258 47.3%

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 213 Posts

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Needing help posting threads.
Please post your problem in the suggestion box & site help subforum of this section. Probably...this is just a guess...you were unable to post anywhere but in here because you didn't have any posts yet. Now that you've made your post in this forum, you are free to use the rest of the site.

·
Administrator
7,520 Posts
Please post your problem in the suggestion box & site help subforum of this section. Probably...this is just a guess...you were unable to post anywhere but in here because you didn't have any posts yet. Now that you've made your post in this forum, you are free to use the rest of the site.
i pm'd him the same thing. hopefully he finds it.

·
Administrator
7,520 Posts
lt1edit.com

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Its not a forum, its a mailing list. I was on that for years and actually offered to host a forum for them here instead but most preferred the emails.

·
Administrator
7,520 Posts
i realy have no idea i was just teasing you from his post. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
hmmmmm

Ok, I see now that I am going to have to be very precise with any posts I make here. :banghead:
Yes, it is a mailing list not a forum.
Sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi new to site

hi i really like this site they have a ton of info....i own a 97 ws6..flows,full msd,hurst shifter,bbk tb, edelbrock headers, forged pistons, ported heads

·
Killer of the 10 bolt
753 Posts
I heard about this site when Black93Z posted on the WS6ZXR.com forums about that ricer lookin camaro... He posted a link to this site because there was a thread about it on here too.

·
Administrator
7,520 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
where i found out about you guys

i found you guys on google where i was looking for a good site to get some feed back on a future project/daily driver car im going to build

·
Administrator
7,520 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
14 Posts
What's up?

Hey guys, thanks for letting me be a part of this. I hope that I can learn a lot from you all and possibly impart what little knowledge I have along to others. I hope to consider you all friends and again thanks!!! Sorry I didn't follow the rules perfectly but I did post a thread elsewhere please view as I need a little info.

http://www.ls1lt1.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7869

61 - 80 of 213 Posts