·
Registered
1,190 Posts
howdy, nice to have ya

·
Registered
227 Posts
linked from someone of GoDragRacing.com
that is another Very good forum i suggest you register, especialy if ya live in the delaware valley. good drag racing coverage and local coverage

·
Registered
27 Posts
Saw a link at LS1Tech. I'm Z-Convert on there, LT1Tech, CamaroSource and AZFBA.

·
Registered
199 Posts
67RSSS said:
Saw a link at LS1Tech. I'm Z-Convert on there, LT1Tech, CamaroSource and AZFBA.
hey AZFBA thats cool I'm part of it too nice to have some Az dudes on here :D

I think I've seen you before.........oh yeah you're that old dude yeah I know you know :lol:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Iroc313 said:
hey AZFBA thats cool I'm part of it too nice to have some Az dudes on here :D

I think I've seen you before.........oh yeah you're that old dude yeah I know you know :lol:
*said in Rodney Dangerfield voice* I get no respect. All this from a KID who can't even drive yet :roflmao: . BTW, you've not seen me yet. You only know me from posting on the AZFBA boards. You may not know this yet but I will be Prez of the AZFBA after the next election. Are you gonna pony up the $$$ to join or doesn't the paper route pay enough :lol:

·
Registered
199 Posts
67RSSS said:
*said in Rodney Dangerfield voice* I get no respect. All this from a KID who can't even drive yet :roflmao: . BTW, you've not seen me yet. You only know me from posting on the AZFBA boards. You may not know this yet but I will be Prez of the AZFBA after the next election. Are you gonna pony up the $$$ to join or doesn't the paper route pay enough :lol:
you know what I meant ya smartass :) I'm going.....well I have to wait till I get my license before I can get membership, 20$ is alot for a kid who has no job ya know.

BTW I can drive ya know..........just now llegaly :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
I heard about this site from ls1.com

·
Registered
4 Posts
NE3G

·
Registered
39 Posts
newbie from IN

I just got on this site, I'm a fellow LS1 techer. And I found a link to hear from a freind(Capt.Insano).

·
Less than 8 cylinder Moderator
4,979 Posts
snakeoilperformance said:
linked from someone of GoDragRacing.com
that is another Very good forum i suggest you register, especialy if ya live in the delaware valley. good drag racing coverage and local coverage
I second that site. Marc and the others do a very good job over there. GTP207 on there. Haven't been too active there since my car hasn't been running great most of the year :mad:

21 - 40 of 213 Posts