LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to thank Scott Koresky (1BAD86Z) and Driveline Solutions for coming on board as a sponsor.

Driveline-Solutions.com is your source for race qaulity drivetrain components. Driveline Solutions provides race proven drivetrain components and quality service from certified professionals. They are dedicated to bringing you the best components you need to put the power to the ground.

http://www.driveline-solutions.com

Offerings include:
Moser 12 bolts
house brand Ford 9-inch assemblies
Custom driveshafts
C5 differentials
Lots more...

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Good to have you guys aboard!!! Might have found my vendor for the 9" housing!!! :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thank you Chris for the opportunity to sponsor your site. I have been advertising on alot of local boards here in MI. and this is my first venture out to the whole rest of the world. I will be updating my site as time goes on, currently I am a dealer for Moser and have access to a large drivetrain warehouse right around the corner from my shop. I am working on Strange, Motive Gear, Timken, TA, and Eaton. If you have any questions you can PM me anytime or call 586-218-7140 betwen the hours of 9am thru 4pm est.

Thank You again Scott @ DLS.

·
Registered
49 Posts
1970judge said:
Itll be a moser 12 for me:thumbsup:

I look aroundand see if I can find a factory "A" body 12 bolt in my area that will bolt into your 70 Judge.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got a 98 Formula with a M6, and a well used LS1 ( 114K ). I'ts time to decide weather to rebuild or repower? I have got local machine shop quotes for rebuilds estimating 410 - 425 H.P., and I have seen LS6 service motors ( longblocks ) at GMPP. regardless of which choice I make, I will be making suspension and power mods as I can afford them.

Things that will be done along with the engine repower will be an " Offroad " exhaust system, headers w/No Cats ... and a gear change 3.72's I'm thinking, and an improved oiling system, i.e. more capacity and cooling.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Happy New Year

·
Registered
49 Posts
MadMoe said:
I just got a 98 Formula with a M6, and a well used LS1 ( 114K ). I'ts time to decide weather to rebuild or repower? I have got local machine shop quotes for rebuilds estimating 410 - 425 H.P., and I have seen LS6 service motors ( longblocks ) at GMPP. regardless of which choice I make, I will be making suspension and power mods as I can afford them.

Things that will be done along with the engine repower will be an " Offroad " exhaust system, headers w/No Cats ... and a gear change 3.72's I'm thinking, and an improved oiling system, i.e. more capacity and cooling.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Happy New Year

Anything over 400 hp at the wheels is gonna put that 10 bolt at it's limits no matter what parts you put in there. I have built a few locally that have gone low 11's and the only thing that breaks is the differentials once you upgrade everything else. I have built many 9" assemblies and they have proven to be one of the most reliable upgrade my customers have done to date. I have basic packages that are goot to mid 10's and are very streetable. Many like yourself that have rebuilt the powertrain and want something they can install once and just forget about it.

You might want to talk to Eric at Victory Racing Engines, they are right around the corner from me and have done me very well with our project Camaro.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts