LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a set of 8 ford SVO Red Top 30lb fuel injectors for my lt1 new or used . Or a good lead on where i can find a set they are discontinued and hard to find thanks :thumbsup:

·
Global Moderator
13,428 Posts
Have you tried ebay and amazon yet. They usually have just about anything you can think of for cars.

Craigslist is another place to try. Don't just try your home city, but branch out. I go out 250 miles when I search. Also check every day as new stuff goes up for sale all the time.

Also if you know what cars came with the fuel injectors you want, you might try this salvage yard search engine www.car-part.com

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you tried ebay and amazon yet. They usually have just about anything you can think of for cars.

Craigslist is another place to try. Don't just try your home city, but branch out. I go out 250 miles when I search. Also check every day as new stuff goes up for sale all the time.

Also if you know what cars came with the fuel injectors you want, you might try this salvage yard search engine www.car-part.com
I've been to craigslist, amazon, kijiji, ebay, looking for the ford svo 30lb injectors and not having any luck as of now but im still looking. There is a lot of aftermarket injectors but dont really want to waste money on them . Im sure i'll find what im looking for thats why i posted on this site there is a lot of guys that did up grades to there engines and my have a set there not using and want to sell. But Thanks:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
You're in luck. I was just about to go post a listing for a set of 8 red top SVO 30# injectors. Just pulled them off my truck because they're bigger than I really need.

$200 shipped to continental US.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Thanks for posting the link. Yes a have a full set on a car and in perfect working condition.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
svo injectors

You're in luck. I was just about to go post a listing for a set of 8 red top SVO 30# injectors. Just pulled them off my truck because they're bigger than I really need.

$200 shipped to continental US.
Thanks anyway i did find a set, it took some searching but bought a set for 75,00 im going to have them rebuilt and flow matched even though they look good already . Thanks for everyones help you guys are great and have save me a lot of money on my build i should have one fast truck when the project is done :LS1LT1flag:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts