LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a black Z28 or SS around the NC area. Needs to have nice paint/body, T-tops, 6 speed. Would like for everything to work, ac, cruise, pwr windows if it has them, windows seal correct, T-tops seal. If engine or trans is rebuilt then need paper work to back it up. Lower the miles the better. Not in a big rush, looking for the right car. Thanks

·
Registered
495 Posts
I'd like to have one of those to! lol. I'm in Raleigh I will let you know if I see anything up this way. I know hollingsworth auto sales on capital blvd recently had a super low miles 97 red WS6 auto which I know isn't what your looking for but car is like new.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man sounds good. Been scouring the web looking for something, all the craiglist sites, autotrader, even ebay. Looking to pay around $6k (cheaper the better though). Don't want anything too molested either. My ideal car would have long tubes/full exhaust, moroso style cold air and nicely tuned.

·
Registered
495 Posts
There was a black 95 z28 six speed for sale up in virginia a little while back it only had like 22k miles on it! And they were asking like 8,900 for it. It was completely stock I think. I saw it on craigslist but pretty recently it was taken off. Yeah it can be hard to find a car that has everything you want and was well taken care of and not dogged to death with the paint peeling off lol. I like to look on craigslist to just see what's F bodies are for sale in the area.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well nvm, don't know how to delete this deal. But just acquired a 1996 ss Camaro M6, Polo Green. Back in the home state so be driving it back this Aug-Sept.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Nice man! I've always liked the polo green F bodies you need to post some pics? There's actually a green M6 formula for sale in my neighborhood I'd love to buy if I had somewhere to park it lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts