LS1LT1 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,230 Posts
All I remember is him twisting transmission splines with it pulling timing -- If he has fixed the knock that thing is gonna be an awesome ride! If anyone knows him or knows how to get ahold of him please let me know!

He lives in Clarksville,TN so I put the word out on TN F-body, But he hasnt posted there since 2007.. I'll text some of the members tomorrow and see if I can get any info

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
It's very weird that somebody would bring this back up at this time because I will be pulling the car in the garage tonight to begin making some changes on it. It'll probably be 2-3 weeks before its back on the road. I'll start a new thread when I get it back on the road.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #64

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Stage 1 of mods are complete!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #67

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Stage 2 of mods is complete!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #70

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
On my phone and sent it on my phone so that might be the problem. Resending now. Might put up a pic just to tease in a lil bit. :D

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Phone went dead. Resending now. Let me know if you get it.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
The car has been put on hold for a few days. I crashed my lil truck friday night and have been trying to get it back on the road. Hope to get back on the car by the weekend.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
OMG this car is pissing me off! I shoulda took up cross stitch instead!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
It's alive!! And making 11 lbs of boost. lol Either I was way off on my math when I made the pulley or this blower is a lot more efficient than the old one. I'll be making a new pulley tomorrow.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Ok... so dyno it at 11 lbs man! Get some video, if you scatter the block I'll give ya another one!
Have you gone mad??? lol Got the pulley made, 6 lbs is not what I was shooting for but it'll do for now. Took it for a drive a lil while ago and blew the heater hose fitting out of the water pump. I did tromp on it a couple times before that happened and I didn't feel any timing being pulled so that's a good sign. This lil blower is nice, wish I woulda started out with it several years ago. Much quieter in the car and apparently is alot more efficient than the old Weiand. Time to fix the water pump.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Fixed the water pump a couple nights ago, took it for a drive and it popped and backfired like a mother. So I blew the opti out with the air hose and put a new tune in it and..........holy crap I shoulda used this blower from the start!! It's just so smooth, very little timing being pulled in a few spots and the transition from no boost to boost is smooth as butter. And that's with my crappy tune I just threw in before work today!! With a tune from somebody that knows what they are doing it should run quite nicely.

61 - 80 of 100 Posts