LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are having a HUGE SALE on Stroker kits starting today and it will run until August 12th. This is for any year of Chevrolet V8, not just for the LS1 and LT1 guys.

We carry products from Eagle, Lunati, Callies, Diamond Pistons, Compstar, Oliver, and the list goes on.

Whether you are looking for a simple budget 350ci rebuild kit, or a max effort race set-up we can spec out the parts that are right for you.

Please give us a call or PM for combinations and pricing.

All kits include Main Bearings, Rod Bearings, Cam Bearings, and Main Studs

Also any of these stroker kits are available as complete engines or short blocks. Please ask for further details.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 95 formula lt1 punched out to a 383 , its 550 hp 13 to1 compression which is nice, but I want to run 93 in it, so i pulled the engine . The engine has forged dome pistons, I want to take it to a forged dish . Would you please give me a price on forged dish piston +.40 and rings ,a complete engine gasket ,hv oil pump, a full set of bearings, also a oil sending unit. If you can please respond as soon .Its back from the machine shop and ready to be built.Thanks for your time

1 - 2 of 2 Posts