LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok my friends 97 30th is not running right, its running but will not idle just bogs down and dies. and if you keep it alive with the throttle and press it down fast it back fires out the intake, and if you hold it, it takes like a complete 5 seconds to get above 1k rpm, but then it revs fine, and it locks the doors on its own, all the time. when we were adjusting my hood it locked 3-4 times in a row and no one was touching it. also the windows will not work. we put the window fuse in my car, so his fuse is good but idk if that problem is related to the not running right, were kinda leaning toward vats but dont know much about it and we have been looking through shoebox' website... any advise, ideas?

he has a bbk 52mm throttle body
and a 503 lift cam, accel fuel injectors

we have changed the TPS

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
unpluging mas and tps does not change anything

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea 12 codes but theres just 6 diff ones on multiple times mas, tps, crank sensor i forget the others but his mas is new and crank sensor worked before, he is gonna try to play with his tps tomorrow thinks that might be the problem his opti is fresh its just weird tho it was idling fine on min he goes for a test drive spins his tires once and when he parks it, it wont idle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts