LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I got my cable months ago I never could get VE master to make any changes on my bins. Was bored the other night and reading the instructions and info with it and it says ecm types 8D, DA2,DA3, and EE

My VE Master doesnt show EE as an ecm type in the drop down menue. Ive tried them all

Also states it needs a .bin from tuner cat and if using tunerpro it needs to convert the tunerpro .LT1 to a .bin.

My tunerpro only reads .bin files. Opening a .LT1 makes for some crazy tables. Ive tried to let VEmaster tune both types of files and convert it back but still doesnt make any changes.

Appreciate any info

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ive been meaning to bring my laptop somewhere with internet so i can purchase and download the $EE definition file

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
To do all this you have to have PCM in SD mode through the complete process. Do you have VEMaster EE ? If not down load here. VEMaster
Then go here and get TuneConv.exe carprogrammer.com - /Z28/PCM/Tools/
Use TuneConv.exe to convert the .lt1 to .bin . I suggest you backup all files first, then run VeMaster against a good Datamaster .uni file while running in SD mode and the .bin used for that log. After running VeMaster the .bin file will now have the VE tables updated based on the BLM results from the .uni file. After that do another run and get a new Datamaster log .uni , then run the new .uni against the previously updated .bin repeat till happy. Basically log-run in Datamaster- run VEmaster against .bin - update .bin to PCM - then another Datamaster log - run Vemaster - update .bin - and - repeat till you are happy with BLM's and/or wideband.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Seems like I had the wrong vemaster. Works fine now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts