LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have started a thread on this in LS1tech and thought I would start one here too to get more cars out. Post up if you wanna go. I live near Elgin if anyone wants to cruise out there together.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is yours gone? If not, come and finish it!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do it! Most likely last time for me till spring when I will have a new set up. I want to go one last time to get some good runs to find out how the car does with the current set-up for comparison. When I went to GLD this past spring, it really sucked.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep. Warped my rotors there.

I am going to 41 now on the 22nd. MFBA rental. Should be lots of LS1s there as well as others. This is what I prefer to see anyhow to get ideas for my car.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would think they would look for those before letting people race on it.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
BADSZ28 said:
I would think they would look for those before letting people race on it.

You'd think, but they don't. I was there with a guy I know and they told him to watch out for wet leaves in the run down area. And he's got a 10.0 second roadster.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Now I hope I can make it at all. I will be making some changes and not sure if the car will be running in time. But I can always go in November I guess.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks man. But now I most likely will not be there or for the cruise in Orland. Too much stuff going on at home. Oh well. I will try again in November. Then next year I guess. I hope the winter goes by quick. I hate winter.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
gettinthere said:
It's getting colder. :( I'll be putting the Z away for hibernantion/surgery in a couple of weeks.

Atleast hockey season has started.

Ditto.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well car will be in one piece! Who wants to go racing!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts