LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning folks..... New to this forum, i am finally doing my bucket list third gen build, i have been collecting thing for a while, i don't mean to brag build here i go it is a convertible 1990 rs, to a clone z28(lower insurance rates) i have my choice ls2 with only 25k or a ly6 with 70k---- it will have a lsa super charger on top and if i can get the clearance a zl1 brick...it will be backed up with a tremec magnum and if i can get it in i have a xj6 jag irs set up...i know i will have to have some serious chassis work done and a major brake upgrade to it , i have more to add but i forget all i have fore it----will be getting a tubular k-member as the lsa adds around 90#to the front-and if i go with the ly6 there is another 80# its hasa carbon fiber cowl hood >:)>:)>:) i have a new top for it with a glass rear window it is painted atomic sunset from 2005 corvette with a saddle leather interior..........black gsa/gnx mess wheel right now thanks and please give me any advice from your third gen ls build

1 - 2 of 2 Posts