LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
:chairshot who ever did this is an idiot and should have all of his other cars taken away

·
Registered
612 Posts
that thing is so damn ugly its rediculus

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Eh it was just a 3rd gen. Just kidding. Yah that was posted over at another site i visit reguarly and DAMN thats gay. Nice "side pipes"

·
Registered
339 Posts
Even worse is they did it to a Convertible. So sad...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Don't be so hard on the guy. I think he had a vision but went too far. When you're that close to a project you probably lose a certain perspective and are unable to see the excess.

If the flames were red, would you hate it as much? (Purple and yellow are complementary colours.) What if he removed the rear wing?

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
SteveL said:
Don't be so hard on the guy. I think he had a vision but went too far. When you're that close to a project you probably lose a certain perspective and are unable to see the excess.

If the flames were red, would you hate it as much? (Purple and yellow are complementary colours.) What if he removed the rear wing?
We cant be HARD ENOUGH on this guy.....

he put a rice wing on an f-body
he installed a FAKE nos bottle....." 2 of the big ones!!"
he painted it yellow and purple, the 2 gayest colors EVER
he painted purple on the chrome wheels...
he spent 20K+ on paint and body and has a STOCK motor.
his reserve is higher then 3500 bucks for that turd...

there is only 1 cure for this car.... a gallon of gas and a MATCH!!!

who owns this car??? the JOKER???:roflmao:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Some one already bided 6,300 dollars and the reserve still hasn't been meet. I guess he's not desperate to sell. He must have spent a lot of money on that car.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts