LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, maybe everything is enhanced by the Hostess Delivery Van guy from a few days ago, but on my way to work today I had:

1) At the 1st intersection I come to... a 4-way stop, I come to the stop just as a truck comes up from the crossroad... the truck was a touch ahead of me... he goes through the intersection... no problem there. The problem is the kid in a maroon 1986 Cutlass Calais that decides the truck is his "blocker" and then turns left from behind the truck... when I should be the one going next. To top it all off, the jerk goes 5-10 UNDER the speed limit on a 45mph road. To you Mr. Cutluss Calais, I say... fuggoff.

2) After following Mr. Cutlass Calais for several miles, all the way to the freeway, I finally can pass after we are on the freeway. After passing and getting back in the right hand lane, I see jerkoff #2... Mr Gold Dodge Intrepid. Yes, Mr. Gold Intrepid, comes flying up the left lane at approx 90mph... on a water soaked road, even though it was not raining at the time. After blowing by me, I watch him weave in and out of traffic in front of me... getting within inches of other peoples bumpers. He cut off a few people so close that they had to stand on their brakes, and nearly caused several accidents... He must have bobbed and weaved a good 15-20 times before I lost sight of him. To you Mr. Gold Intrepid, I say.... FUGGOFF!

3) Finally, after making it within a 1/4 mile of work, I turn on a back residential road that I take to avoid 4 stop lights. There are 2 cars parked on the other side of the road... Here comes Mrs. Green Delta 88... Yes, she apparently thinks that even though the cars are parked on HER side of the road... it's MY problem and not hers... she swings over to the wrong side of the road... you know, the side the I am driving on... and keeping trolling along on her merry way.... swinging so far out that she nearly puts me up on the curb to avoid her.... to you, Mrs. Green Delta 88 I once again say... FUGGOFF!!!!!

:mad:

Ah well, at least the trashy moron punk in the 1985 Toyota Corolla (or whatever the hell the rotting POS was) that looks like it was spray painted bright red with Krylon spray paint and had a home-made "SPEC V" windshield banner on it... who revved at me the entire time we sat at a red light as I ignored him yesterday while I was on lunch... got pulled over and I laughed as I drove by.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Xed has no luck with the drivers. It could be that Youngstown has the worst drivers in the world. Old, stupid people with big cars and young idiots with piece of crap cars make for a great road trip!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
coachb119 said:
Xed has no luck with the drivers. It could be that Youngstown has the worst drivers in the world. Old, stupid people with big cars and young idiots with piece of crap cars make for a great road trip!

I call it "The Arm pit of Ohio" for a reason.

:thumbdown :finger: :banghead:

·
Registered
112 Posts
I feel your pain man...My wifeand I call them "roaches"...

1.They usually are driving POS cars that look like UGLY NASTY roaches! (the reason they don't care about wrecking into someone...)

2.They drive in a manner that resembles when you turn on a light and a roach starts running frantically for his life...(hence the name and Sounds like Mr. Gold Intrepid guy)

3.Around here at least,they have about as much chance of having insurance as a roach does!!!!!

Everyone in my family has been hit by uninsured motorists..

Me twice in one week!!! (both illegal aliens,so private law suit was not even a choice,they would be deported before they even would get served papers..)

My brother's 95GT rear ended..Underaged minor,intoxicated and no insurance..

My Brother's 98TA hit by a minor no insurance but,court said that even though they found against the kid's mother for the damages,there really isn't anything they could do other than put a mark against her credit report to make her pay (which she hasn't,and refuses to even make payments...BTW $6000 estimated body damages to the TA and she drives a new Expedition...claims to be a single poor mother trying to get by ... Must be hard :rolleyes: )

We have always carried insurance (Texas Liability) to be legal and to cover in the event that one of us caused an accident)...Now we have had no choice but to add "Uninsured motorists" and "Collision" to our policy...

I swear,people around here have got to be the worst drivers around!!!

Just an hour and a half ago a "soccer Mom" in an Explorer almost ripped off my front end on the SS making a left cutting in front of me...

SHEEEEEEEESH!!!!!! Next time someone hits me,if I am alive I'm gonna :twak: them....

·
Registered
612 Posts
not everyone should be allowed to have a liscense. i think that everyone should have to retake the written and driving part of the DMV test every 8 years or something like that. and there should be a maximum age too

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
i used to see things like that all the time and get pissed off, lately ive been trying to slow down my speed, keep my space from other cars and avoid main roads, i still see drivers like that, but keeping my space and staying back keeps the mexicans away from me, and i dont say that meaning anything back against those people, just 99% of the bad drivers here are illegal mexicans that cant drive, cant speak english, dont have any insurance

·
Registered
112 Posts
LiquidFire350 said:
i used to see things like that all the time and get pissed off, lately ive been trying to slow down my speed, keep my space from other cars and avoid main roads,
I started doing that a long long time ago...unfortunately,it didn't help..Both of my more recent accidents happened on lesser traveled roads and my brother's TA was hit while it was parked...so,no matter what you do,they will find ya... ;) :eek:

·
Registered
612 Posts
my mom was rearended while slowing down for stopped traffic on I10 by a truck driven by drunk illegals from guatemala. the cops only caught 1 of them cause the rest took off as soon as the truck came to a stop. they didn't even hit the brakes b4 they hit her. my mom and everybody in the van was ok, just sore for awhile.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Phoenix57 said:
my mom was rearended while slowing down for stopped traffic on I10 by a truck driven by drunk illegals from guatemala. the cops only caught 1 of them cause the rest took off as soon as the truck came to a stop. they didn't even hit the brakes b4 they hit her. my mom and everybody in the van was ok, just sore for awhile.

Good thing your Mom was ok man...Damn that bites :thumbdown

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
u ever get the drivers who cant pick a lane on the highway ??? when they make there own lane out of 2...nothing makes me madder

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Yall think you have it bad. Try comiong out to the aledo area. Our population is mad eof of two people, VERYYYYY Wealthy People and Illegal Aliens. You have to be really careful out here because all of those "daddy's little girls" that just have to have like the biggest suv or truck in the world pay absolutely no attention. They'll be talking on there phone with not a care in the world because they know if they wreck daddy will buy them a new car and they're niot gonna get hurt in there H2. A girl i know wrecked her brand new lincoln Navigator so then she got a Jacked up Yukon so she would be safer. What about other peoples safety. And its not just the kids either its also the Moms of said kids. They've probably never worked a day in there lives and they just dont care about any one else. Its horrible. Then on the oppositte end of the spectrum the illegal aliens. My friend was hit 3 different times last month by illegal aliens and they akll bolted after they hit him. I defintetly drive fast and i always will its in my blood, my mom used to race her vette and she says i get it from her. But when i drive fast i am very curteos. i dont get close to anyone, if the person in front of me wants to go really slow i respect that and dont tailgate them, if its someones turn i let them go and usually when someone wrongs me i let it go unless its just shear stupidity or not careing on their part, then i will follow them and wait till they get out and theres a lecture, I guess if you can screaming profanitys that, to be had.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts