1 - 20 of 425 Posts

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Global Moderator
12,988 Posts
If your married, your wife must be a real peach. Most husbands would be planted in the back yard if they put car parts on the dining room table.

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If your married, your wife must be a real peach. Most husbands would be planted in the back yard if they put car parts on the dining room table.
:lol: Not married, but if you showed my mom the pic, I would be six feet under faster than my car ever went.

Gonna throw the motor in the car this weekend hopefully and yank the front bumper/fenders off.

Hopefully by spring, early summer, I will be running some nasty fast 12s. :thumbsup:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
........Hopefully by spring, early summer, I will be running some nasty fast 12s. :thumbsup:
Only 12's?????

I would think that with a decent set of heads, some 3.73 gears (A4 tranny?) and a good tune you would hit 11's pretty easy.

KW

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And to throw some specs up..

Turbo is a pt76Gts, will be hopefully pushing ~15-20psi with a large FMIC and meth.

Engine is composed of a .030 over block, compstar 3.75 crank, compstar 6" rods, JE -30 cc pistons, and some ported stock heads. Of course topped off with a converted Vic E intake and a little nitrous.

Cam is a 224/224 112, should idle nice and tame to confuse even more people ;)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Nice job! Looks like a sweet build. Nice parts selections, too.

Kind of motivates me to work on mine now...!!

1 - 20 of 425 Posts