LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have this program? How do you like it? I am thinking of getting this for my car.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I have it for the 93's, and love it. It's very easy to use, the tables are very simplistic, and it's pretty reliable.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool I need to order 1 soon.

Fastbird said:
I have it for the 93's, and love it. It's very easy to use, the tables are very simplistic, and it's pretty reliable.

·
Registered
194 Posts
What I have used of TC i like. very easy to use. and not VIN locked so you can charge your buddy's for tuning :cool:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yeah, how user friendly is Tunercat? I just started to upgrade my car and I am looking into getting a tuning program but I know very little on what to tune to give my car the best performance without messing it up.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thats good to know. Also is this the Tunercat home site? www.tunercat.com Just want to make sure, as well as is there any guide out there to help you run through the process of tuning your car. I found some stuff but I think its to another tuning program.

·
Registered
40 Posts
theres a demo of their ls1 stuff if you google it so you can see what its like...the scanner has been in beta for a year but seemingly it does/will have the ability to log an analog input like a wideband 02 sensor. Their licensing is very good as well but not sure how much help is out there for it...ive found 2 sites dedicated to it but they are inactive for the most part with maybe 1 post every two weeks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts